The Viewpoints program offers opportunities for youth to have challenging conversations helping them practice a more resilient self. These programs are free of charge and include one-to-one support, workshops, drop-in classes, and clubs that are trauma-informed and community-minded.
Through the Viewpoints Program, you can:
- Gain new social connections
- Take part in fun activities
- Learn new skills and increase self-confidence
- Get help accessing other community resources
Sometimes growing up can be hard, frustrating, lonely, and confusing. There are many changes and challenges along the way, which can be stressful. Unfortunately, tough times can’t be avoided, but together, we can learn to cope and be better prepared for them. If you or someone you know wants to start talking, we can do this together.
Did You Know?
- Two-thirds of young adults who feel the effects of mental health issues first felt symptoms as children.
- Between 10-20% of Canadian youth are already experiencing the effects of issues in mental health; right now.
- People of all ages, education, income levels, and cultures are affected
- Viewpoints is a skill-building prevention program and does not provide therapy for ongoing mental health issues or crises but will connect to appropriate resources if needed.
Register for one of Viewpoints programs:
If the program you’re looking for isn’t active, send us an email at email@example.com and we will put you on a waitlist!
No results – check back for upcoming sessions.
For more information about Viewpoints, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.