Did You Know
- Children experience an average of 4 traumatic events before coming into our foster care program
- 10 languages are spoken by our staff: English, Cree, French, Nepali, Hindi, Arabic, Persian/Farsi, Vietnamese, Urdu, Spanish
Volunteers and Donors – 2020/2021
- 432 donors contributed $786,556 of financial support
- Due to COVID-19, we had limited volunteer participation, we hope to welcome our generous volunteers back soon!
Our Impact – 2020/2021
- 86% of participants reported an increased sense of belonging with the Indigenous community and increased empowerment and ability to address issues as they arise.
- 100% of participants reported increased engagement with the traditional knowledge, practices and ceremony needed for their healing journey.
- 91% of children were able to stay home with their families.
- 86% of children improved or maintained healthy development.
- 96% of parents in Home Visitation programs said they now have improved skills to handle daily challenges.
- 83% of parents improved their parenting skills and knowledge of child development.
- 100% of children and youth in foster care and group homes can identify a friend or family member who provides friendship, connection and emotional support.
- Outcomes have improved significantly over the last year decreasing youth risk factors by 81%
To see our Annual Report to the Community, click here