Families are referred to Home Again through the Coordinated Access and Assessment program at CHF. Once in the program, families receive financial assistance and individualized supports to help them secure and sustain housing.
Closer to Home’s Case Managers work with each family to help them meet their goals. Case Managers provide support to families in the following:
- Increasing financial stability
- Increasing landlord relationships
- Increasing family social supports
- Increasing cultural connections
- Increasing knowledge of community resources and,
- Increasing life skills
This program is available by referral only.
For more information, please fill out the form below.