How Your Gifts Add Up to Make a Difference in One Year
- $10/month will help one family build a happier home by learning effective parenting skills through free enrollment in our Parenting Program.
- $100/month will provide one youth with a safe, structured and positive environment to receive weekly after-school homework help, play games and sports, create art, celebrate culture and to build new friendships.
- $250/month will provide in-home support and skills training for eight weeks to one family struggling with a variety of issues and potentially at risk of family breakdown.
Become a Member
It is convenient to set up by credit card or auto-withdrawal, and you can change your payment timing or gift amount any time. At the end of the calendar year, you will receive a single charitable tax receipt for your year of giving, along with our thanks and appreciation.
As a Monthly Circle Member you will:
- Contribute to the improvement and overall sustainability of Closer to Home’s highly adaptable programs and services, ensuring the changing needs of children, youth and families are met;
- Be the first to know about new programs and updates at Closer to Home;
- Receive special event invitations; and
- Enjoy special recognition in Closer to Home publications (according to your preferences).
Set Up Your Monthly Gift
Set up your monthly gift using the form below to become a Monthly Circle member.